At Charles Newton & Co, our knowledge of the local area is second to none which is why we attract rental properties to suit every budget. From town centre studios to suburban terraced houses to larger detached properties, our portfolio is always varied.
Whether you are a commercial investor, an experienced landlord or letting for the first time we are here to help. Our experienced team will provide the best advice on all aspects of residential lettings.
For Landlords, we offer:
- Full colour property details, including high quality photo’s of your property
- A colour window display in your local branch
- The use of our in-house software to send details of your property via email to our extensive database of potential tenants
- The option to advertise your property in the local property newspaper
- Accompanied viewings conducted by an experienced member of our team
- Ongoing discussions with you to provide data and feedback on sales and marketing activity
- The choice of three levels of ongoing service (detailed below) depending on your requirements
(1) Our Full Management Service
Our most popular service, we will look after everything connected with the letting of your property, including:
- Processing credit and background checks on the tenant(s)
- Drafting of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement by our qualified Solicitors
- Collecting the rent deposit and lodging with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Arranging the check-in
- Issuing a standing order for monthly rent payments and collecting the rent to transfer to your nominated account
- Contacting the utility companies to arrange the transfer of utility accounts to the tenant(s)
- Arranging the annual Gas Safety checks as required by legislation
- Managing any maintenance issues and repairs according to your instructions
- Conducting quarterly property visits and advising you accordingly
(2) Our Introduction & Tenancy Agreement only service
If you’d prefer to collect the rent and manage the property yourself, then we can; find a tenant for you, process credit checks on them, one of our experienced Solicitors will draft the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and we’ll collect the first month’s rent and deposit on your behalf.
The rental market is always fast-moving, so we’d recommend speaking directly to a member of our friendly and professional lettings team to register your details and requirements. For more information about our lettings service or to arrange a valuation or viewing, please call into one of our offices or contact us on (01773) 535535 Eastwood Office or (01159) 305070 Ilkeston Office or email us.